Single Board Computer and PygmyHC11 Forth Programming Language
F11-UK is a professional quality low cost kit developed by members of FIG(UK) which contains both hardware and software. It is suitable for both hobby and professional use, and because of its simplicity is also a great way to learn Forth.
- PC based PygmyHC11 compiler running under DOS produces code for Motorola HC11 microcontroller.
- Code is downloaded via an RS232 serial link from the PC to the FLASH memory (or RAM) on the F11-UK single board computer (SBC).
- No programming adaptor or dongle of any kind is required.
- Forth running on the SBC is interactive which makes debugging and testing much easier.
- Multitasking included.
- The serial link can be disconnected to enable the SBC to function as a stand alone unit.
- ALL source code provided - 78 pages or so (unlike many commercial systems).
- Around 30 pages of additional documentation is supplied including a full glossary of the 300 or so Forth words in the system.
- Email mailing list for discussion and limited support.
- Motorola HC11 version E1 - 8 MHz (2 MHz E-Clock).
- 32k x 8 FLASH
32k x 8 battery backed SRAM
512 x 8 EEPROM onboard HC11.
- 20 lines plus 2 interrupts (IRQ and XIRQ)
- Analogue in:
- up to 8 lines using onboard 8-bit A/D
- RS232, UART onboard HC11
Motorola SPI bus onboard HC11
- Via HC11 SPI serial bus using 2 or more of 20 available lines
- Timer system:
- Inputs: 3 x 16-bit capture channels
Outputs: 4 x 16-bit compare channels
- PCB size:
- 103 x 100 mm
- £52.00 (U.K. Pounds) plus postage and packing,
includes £5.00 off cost of FIG(UK) membership for 1 year.
FIG(UK) members: £47.00 plus postage and packing.
Plus $25.00 (U.S. Dollars) registration of 80x86 Pygmy Forth with the author Frank Sergeant.
- More information: